We are going to on summer holiday from (Jul 17 - Jul 21). During this time, the support will be limited, the simple question will be answered but the technical issues will be delay after the holiday. We are very sorry about this inconvenience.
this is a public topic, not only related to my own installation:
The right end of the picture caption doesn't fit to the picture as attached.
Can I deinstall the Plugin "WooCommerce" if I don't use it?
Where can I change the title-tag for the logo from "incharity" to my name?<a href="http://7summits4help.com/" title="InCharity">
Where do I adjust the hright of h1/h2/h3?
Attached files: Picture caption.JPG
1. Please go to Visual Composer Settings -> Custom CSS -> add bellow CSS code:
2. Yes, you can disable woocommerce plugin
3. Please edit the layout file: \wp-content\themes\incharity\headers\header-v2.php
Technical Support Team
1) Is working mobile, but not in the desktop version.
3) I don't find it. Perhaps the CSS?
1. Please try to refresh your browser cache: http://prntscr.com/dw7600
3. Did you want to edit the font-size of h1,h2,h3?
Please try the css:
this is a public problem: The Inwave-Code is not working on my website http://7summits4help.com. What can I do?
Please active plugin Visual Composer and plugin Visual Composer Addons
Thank you for contacting us.
Best regards,duongcaInwave Support Team